Using psychometric profiling to help recruit can provide insightful and valuable information including behavioural based interview questions, for shortlisting interviewees. Profiling can increase the predictability of candidate success, improving interview skills and allowing more in-depth discussion, thus allowing you to see the total person and to make the best possible selection for the position. It also allows you to see how people behave at work, such as their strengths and limitations, communication and motivation.
• Benchmarking - You are able to benchmark essential characteristics and abilities required for your positions.
• Improved Interview Skills - Provide a more focused, in-depth interview thus improving hiring decisions.
• Increased Retention - Ensure job fit is more accurate, resulting in productive, dedicated, motivated
employees, increasing both profits and retention.
• Development - Allows more specific development and training plans to be produced - pre induction.
• Fast, accurate and cost effective
• Takes only 10 minutes to complete
• Eliminates the need for guesswork
• Enables more effective people management
How will it add value to my business?
You are only as good as the people you employ and recruiting, training and developing the right people will give you a competitive edge, increase retention thus increasing motivation.