Our process is important to us, as we want to ensure the best possible service for our clients and candidates.
- Initially we take a full job description and profile, including details of the benefits and package offered.
- Next, we source the right candidates through face-to-face interviews and skills assessments, specific to your requirements. Whilst skills and experience are all very well, through fully understanding your company’s culture this will help us also match on personalities.
- We then select a small number of candidates for your consideration.
- We set up interviews, fully briefing the candidate on the job role and company.
- Following the interview, we will give feedback to both parties and hopefully reach a successful placement. Assisting with the negotiation process if necessary.
We maintain contact with the candidate and yourself through to the start date and for up to three months after the placement, making sure you are both satisfied for that initial probation period.
If you wish to contact Bond Williams regarding a vacancy you are looking to fill, please click the link below.